Directions to Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu's North Shore
Turtle Bay is located on the fabled North Shore of Oahu, the surf capital of the world. We are conviently located near legendary surf breaks Pipeline, Sunset Beach and Waimea Bay. A beautiful 15 minute drive North will take you to Historic Haleiwa town which provides attractions, shopping and dining. We are a 10 minute drive from the Polynesian Cultural Center.
Turtle Bay is a 55 minute drive from the Honolulu International Airport. We look forward to saying "Aloha" and welcoming you to Hawaii! For more information, please contact us at 1.866.475.2569.
To Turtle Bay from Honolulu International Airport, (55 minutes/37 miles):
- Take H1 Freeway, Westbound.
- Stay on the H1 Freeway for apx. 6 miles.
- Look for signs for the H2 Freeway, Northbound (North Shore/Wahiawa).•Merge right onto the H2 Freeway.
- Continue on the H2 Freeway North to Wahiawa. Exit at Wahiawa (Exit 8) on to 80 (Kamehameha Hwy) through Wahiawa.
- Continue Northbound, 80 connects with 99.
- Stay on 99 to Haleiwa.
- The road now bypasses Haleiwa and becomes route 83.
- Continue on 83 approximately 20 minutes toward Kahuku.
- Turtle Bay Resort will be on the left hand side.