If you’re looking for adventure, romance or relaxation, Turtle Bay is the place for you. Whether you prefer to surf off our pool bar, explore our miles of trails on horseback, or simply read a book by the pool, there is no wrong way to enjoy Turtle Bay.
In need of a time out? Here’s five ways for you to breathe in the aloha vibes and release any stress.
1. Get pampered at Nalu Kinetic Spa - Get a massage with the ocean only a few feet away in our seaside cabana.
The spa also offers facials, body scrubs, manicures and pedicures. Learn more about Nalu Kinetic Spa here.
2. Be a beach bum - You could always take the advice of our resident Hawaiian Monk Seals and snooze on the shore.
Enjoy the sun kissing your skin, or opt for one of our beach umbrellas or cabanas if you need some shade. Don’t forget the sunscreen!
3. Swing till you snooze on a hammock - Our Beach Cottage guests can relax on hammocks right outside their lanai.
The hammocks sway next to the ocean and are guaranteed to offer tranquility.
4. Unwind in our hot tubs - We have two hot tubs, one of each side of our main swimming pool. Both offer a breathtaking view of the ocean and the perfect temperature to relax your muscles after a long day of adventuring. Unwind more with a cocktail from The Point Sunset & Pool Bar. We recommend our legendary Mai Tai.
5. Breathe easy in a yoga class - Our Nalu Kinetic Spa offers several yoga classes to help you breathe in the calm. We recommend the sunset yoga session, which is outside by the ocean and paired with a gorgeous sunset.
How do you prefer to relax? Share in the comments below.
Not in the mood to relax and you’d rather play Turtle Bay? You can learn more about our activities and even book them ahead of time here.