This #ThirstyThursday we are sharing one of our cocktails mentioned the most on Facebook, The Monkey’s Lunch. Trust me this cocktail is not monkeying around- but you may act like a monkey after drinking a couple of them! ;)
Recipe creates a 16 oz cocktail
- 1 ¼ Shot Baileys
- 1 ¼ Shot Kahlua
- 1 whole banana
LETS GET MIXING
1. Fill a 16 oz cup with ice and add the ice to a blender.
2. Add in Baileys, Kahlua and whole banana & blend until smooth.
3. Pour a ¼ shot of Kahlua at the bottom of the cup, then add in your blended concoction.
4. Garnish with a cherry and fresh Hawaiian pineapple
5. Take a sip, say “ahhhhhhh” and imagine you are soaking in the epic views with us at Turtle Bay.
LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES! We would love to see your Monkey’s Lunch photos! Share them on your social accounts and tag #TurtleBayResort in them! Let us know which secret cocktail recipe you would us to share next in the comment section below. Cheers!
SPECIAL MAHALO to our amazing bartender Alan for sharing his secret recipe, and to our guests Kristy and Brendan from Colorado for taking on the task of drinking a Monkey's Lunch in honor of #ThirstyThursday!