- Tee Times
- Events & Outings
The Turtle Bay First Tee Junior Program
The Turtle Bay First Tee Junior Program is designed around teaching young people the game of golf, as well as helping them understand and ulimately develop the First Tee Nine Core Values: Honesty, Integrity, Sportsmanship, Respect, Confidence, Responsibility, Perserverance, Courtesy, and Judgement.
The First Tee's curriculum was developed by experts in the field of postive youth developement through sport and is run by Larry Keil, PGA and Turtle Bay Golf's Teaching Professional, who has been formerly trained by The First Tee. At the Turtle Bay First Tee Junior Program, golf and life lessons are seemlessly incorporated into each experience. In additional to learning the fundamentals of the golf swing and game, a sample of life lessons include: Interpersonal Skills, Self Management, Goal Setting and Resiliency Skills.
- 5 Levels - Player, Par, Birdie, Eagle and Ace
- For ages 5 - 18
- Player Level runs from June 14 - July 19 2014 (6 sessions)
- Player Level introduces playing the game of golf with a special emphasis on learning golf and The First Tee Code of Conduct, appreciating the rules and etiquette of the game, and The First Tee Nine Core Values.
- Saturdays from 2:00pm -- 3:00pm at the Palmer Driving Range
- $120 per Junior for each level
To sign up, complete the registration form online or at the Turtle Bay Golf Shop starting May 14th.For more information, please contact Larry Keil, PGA, at 294-1094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about The First Tee