- Tee Times
- Events & Outings
Experience the Palmer Course at Turtle Bay on Oahu's North Shore
Consistently regarded as the best course on Oahu (and among the very best on all the islands), the Palmer Course at Turtle Bay is an absolute must-play during your visit to the area.
Set along Hawaii's fabled North Shore – home to Pipeline, Sunset Beach, and Waimea Bay – the course meanders its way through the natural wetlands and kisses the ocean coast on its penultimate signature hole, the par-4 17th.
While we are certainly proud of our facility, we are far from the only ones singing its praises. The most knowledgeable golf experts in the world have chimed in with their endorsements, including:
- "Top 100 Public Courses in the US" - Golf Digest
- "Best Kept Secret in Hawaii" - Travel & Leisure
- "75 Greatest Golf Resorts in the World" - Golf Digest
- "Top Five Courses in Hawaii" - Golf Digest
- "Top 50 Public Practice Range" - Golf Range Association of America
If you're only in Hawaii for one week each year, and you may only have the opportunity to play one round of golf, shouldn't that round of golf be the best it can possibly be? Choose the Palmer Course at Turtle Bay, and be the envy of your friends back on the mainland.
For more information or tee times, clinics, events, specials or packages, please contact us at 808-293-8574 or firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Throughout 2014 we have been working on a series of improvements to the Palmer course:
- Bunker improvements, this will take place June - August
- Aerification of greens, this will take place over 9 weeks from July - Septmeber with no more than 2 -3 holes at a time
- Installation of a new fence
- Installation of new water source for players
- New signage
If you have any questions, please call the Golf Shop at 808- 293-8574.
Palmer Course Statistics
Open Since: 1992
Designer: Arnold Palmer Signature Design
Design Style: 180 acres of core golf, with no interruption from homes or resort amenities (unless you count the relaxing surf of the North Shore)
Type: Daily fee, with preferred rates available for hotel guests and local residents
Practice Facilities: Private practice area including target greens, chipping area, bunkers, and putting green
Turf Grasses: Lush Paspalum fairways accented by Sea Island 2000 Paspalum greens