Honeymoon & Romance Offers
Engagement of a Lifetime
We know that it takes countless hours of planning to make that one special question unforgettable. So the resort’s team of romance experts is bringing together the very best in authentic North Shore locations and experiences for a once-in-a-lifetime proposal.
Start with a guided horseback ride for two with spectacular sunset views along a portion of the resort’s five pristine miles of beachfront to a private picnic dinner at the breathtaking Kawela Bay, complete with luxurious blankets, tiki torches, and scattered tropical flowers. Afterward, stroll along the ocean to find an antique corked bottle with a handwritten love poem, ending with that special question: “Will you marry me?”
- Package is available for $1,018 per night
- Three-night minimum stay in Beach Cottage
- Daily breakfast buffet for two
- Romantic dinner for two in Pa'akai
- Private horseback ride and picnic dinner
- Photographer to capture the moment
- Ukulele musician and hula dancer for an authentic Hawaii post-proposal celebration
Romance on the North Shore
From proposals to weddings, honeymoons to anniversaries, or just a romantic getaway, Turtle Bay is a spectacular setting for life's special occasions. With breathtaking ocean views, miles of pristine beaches and verdant natural settings, our beautiful location is perfect for your escape. A sparkling ocean, soft breezes and rustling palms set the mood for romance. And we've added several special features to make your romantic visit to North Shore unforgettable:
- 5 nights in an exclusive Beach Cottage
- Sparkling wine and Waialua chocolates upon arrival
- An Oceanside cabana couples massage
- Professional sunset photography session
- In room customized bath
- Private dinner for 2 on cottage lanai
- Horseback ride for 2 and private picnic
- $50 dining credit
- $25 credit at Jeanie's Jewelry store
A minimum stay of 5 nights is required. Nightly rate does not include taxes or resort fee.
Unwind with Equine
The “Unwind with Equine” package takes guests on two horseback journeys through the resort’s stunning 840-acre oceanfront property, along the sandy coastline and a forest of ironwood trees to a secluded oasis for yoga and lunch experiences.
Guests are treated to an introductory grooming session at the resort’s stables, where a unique bond is formed as one of the friendly and well-trained horses “picks” the rider.
On the first ride, a Nalu Kinetic Spa wellness instructor will lead a one-hour session of yoga right on the beach; followed by a private lunch at a special location on the second ride.
- A three-night stay
- A welcome package including cowboy hat
- Spa amenities and sunscreen
- An introduction and grooming session with a Turtle Bay stables horse
- Two horseback rides
- A one-hour private oceanside yoga session
- Beach picnic style lunch
- GoPro camera usage
- Video footage
- Starting From $555 per night.
Black out dates may apply. Weight restrictions may apply for riders. Price is not inclusive of taxes or resort service fee.