Engagement of a Lifetime
We know that it takes countless hours of planning to make that one special question unforgettable. So the resort’s team of romance experts is bringing together the very best in authentic North Shore locations and experiences for a once-in-a-lifetime proposal.
Start with a guided horseback ride for two with spectacular sunset views along a portion of the resort’s five pristine miles of beachfront to a private picnic dinner at the breathtaking Kawela Bay, complete with luxurious blankets, tiki torches, and scattered tropical flowers. Afterward, stroll along the ocean to find an antique corked bottle with a handwritten love poem, ending with that special question: “Will you marry me?”
- Three-night minimum stay in Beach Cottage
- Daily breakfast buffet for two
- Romantic dinner for two in Pa'akai
- Private horseback ride and picnic dinner
- Photographer to capture the moment
- Ukulele musician and hula dancer for an authentic Hawaii post-proposal celebration
Romance on the North Shore
From proposals to weddings, honeymoons to anniversaries, or just a romantic getaway, Turtle Bay is a spectacular setting for life's special occasions. With breathtaking ocean views, miles of pristine beaches and verdant natural settings, our beautiful location is perfect for your escape.
A sparkling ocean, soft breezes and rustling palms set the mood for romance. And we've added several special features to make your romantic visit to North Shore unforgettable:
- 5 nights in an exclusive Beach Cottage
- Sparkling wine and Waialua chocolates upon arrival
- An Oceanside cabana couples massage
- Professional sunset photography session
- Private dinner for 2 on cottage lanai
- Horseback ride for 2 and private picnic
- $50 Dining Credit
- $25 Credit at North Shore WaterShed
A minimum stay of 5 nights is required. Nightly rate does not include taxes or resort fee.