KAINALU JR. WATERMAN ACADEMY
Join Hawaii’s Dolan Eversole & Ian Masterson - both master watermen and ocean educators who will lead this 5-day immersive and cultural ocean education program. The program is infused with ocean science, Hawaiian culture, environmental awareness and core character development. The program consists of two, 5-day jr. waterman ocean training camps on the North Shore of O‘ahu and includes ocean safety (lifeguard) training and experiential ocean science education for youth ages 10 to 18 years old.
Turtle Bay Resort | August 4-8 & 11-15
- Ages 10 – 18 years old.
- Program hours 9am-3:30pm M-F.
- Cost is $800/week (5 days) (or $200/drop in day rate)Inquire about Kama‘aina rates based on availability.
- 50% deposit due at sign up or 2 weeks prior to camp.
- This is NOT a learn-to-swim program, must have basic swimming ability.
- Fees include all lunches and snacks, Kainalu Academy gear (Hat and rash guard).All Pick up and drop off at Turtle Bay Resort. All transportation and equipment included.
- Click Here to Register