The 2nd Annual North Shore 5K Kawela Bay Presented by Oakley takes place November 28th at Turtle Bay. The 5K (3.1 miles) course will start at the hotel pool and stretch along the resort's coastline, golf course, and trail system out to the pristine Kawela Bay making for a fun and enjoyable way to start your Thanksgiving holiday.
- Register HERE >>
- Each participant receives a performance shirt from our presenting sponsor, Oakley and a turkey leg upon completion of the run. Race timing will be done by Pacific Sports and Events Timing.
- Early Bird Entry is $40 through October 31st, $45 until November 21st and $50 until race day.
- The race starts at 7:30a and check-in begins at 6:00a poolside.
- Prizes will be awarded for top finishers and we will have a special Turkey Trot costume contest with prizes for the best costumes.
- Package pick-up will be Wednesday, November 27th from noon until 9p at Oakley Turtle Bay located in the hotel lobby.
- A portion of all entries will be donated to theTurtle Bay Foundation which supports the communities of the North Shore and Ko'olauloa.
- Stay up to date at the Turkey Trot 5k at Kawela Bay's Facebook Page and Invite your Friends to join!