VANS TRIPLE CROWN OF SURFING
The Vans Triple Crown of Surfing is the world’s premier series of professional, big wave surfing events, celebrating 30 years in 2012. The series features the world’s top ranked surfers in three Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) events that offer over $700,000 in prize money and will crown the sport’s 2012 world champion. Check out Kelly Slater, Joel Parkinson, Jordy Smith and the best surfers from around the globe.
2012 Competition Schedule
- Reef Hawaiian Pro, Haleiwa: Nov 12 – 25, 2012
- World Cup of Surfing, Sunset Beach: Nov 26 – Dec 6, 2012
- Billabong Pipe Masters, Banzai Pipeline: Dec 8 – 20, 2012
Events take place on the four best days of surf during each allocated period. Extended periods allow for days of small surf or poor conditions. Visit TripleCrownOfSurfing.com for daily event status.
As a partner of the Vans Triple Crown, Turtle Bay offers unbeatable room rates. Check back in the future for 2012 rates.
Congratulations to 2011 Vans Triple Crown Champion John John Florence!
- Reef Hawaiian Pro, Haleiwa Winner- Taj Burrow (Aus)
- World Cup of Surfing, Sunset Beach Winner- John John Florence (Haw)
- Billabong Pipe Masters, Banzai Pipeline Winner- Kieren Perrow (Aus)
'Vans Triple Crown Crowd' Photo Courtesy of ASP Cestari