NORTH SHORE KULA GRILLE
Opening April 4th>>
Welcome to a place where farm-to-table thinking is behind every ingredient on our menu. Where fresh means seasonal produce picked just a few minutes away; where seafood is sourced daily from local waters; and where premium meats and poultry are raised with the utmost care on small-scale Hawaii farms and ranches.
Here, we invite you to explore the flavors of our islands as they have been enjoyed for centuries – naturally, with organic artisan farming and harvesting practices, showcasing the rich agricultural history of Hawaii and the North Shore in every dish. We bring a fresh twist to these traditions, with selections inspired by popular local flavors such as macadamia nuts, pineapple and coconut, as well as lesser-known ingredients like sea asparagus.
Our menus include products and specialty items from these
local farms and suppliers:
- Ho Farms (Kahuku, Oahu): Tomatoes, squash, cucumbers and okra
- Marine AgriFuture (Kahuku, Oahu): Sea asparagus and limu ogo
- Nozawa Farms (Kahuku, Oahu): Corn
- Twin Bridge Farms (Waialua, Oahu): Asparagus and potatoes
- Ka Lei Foods (Honolulu, Oahu): Eggs
- Poamoho Organic Produce (Waialua, Oahu): Organic fruits, avocado, mango, ulu, lychee, papaya, long egg plant, apple banana, luau leaf
- Kolea Farm (North Shore, Oahu): Organic salad greens, lemons, parsley, daikon, kale, Swiss chard
- Higa Meats (Honolulu, Oahu): Grass-fed Kulana beef (Big Island)
- Kula Country Farms (Kula, Maui): Onions, carrots, watermelon radish, local beets, Big Island hearts of palm
Opening April 4th for breakfast and dinner.
For more information, please contact us at 808.293.6000