- Activities Calendar
- Resort Activities
- Outdoor Activities
- Surf & SUP
- Adventure Passport
- Photo Gallery
Kayaking at Turtle Bay Resort
Join Shaka Kayaks on a two-hour guided Eco-Kayak tour of the North Shore. Departing from the Turtle Bay Resort lobby, your luxury transportation will take you on a five-minute ride to the kayak launch area for instruction. Your expert guide will assist you on your kayak and guide you through the calm, protected Kawela Bay, home to over two dozen green sea turtles. You can view turtles and marine life through the unique clear-bottom window on your kayak. After a 45-minute paddle you will have a chance to rest on the secluded Kawela Bay beach where light snacks and refreshments will be served followed by a 15-minute paddle outside the turtle feeding grounds. For ages 6 and older.
Dial 808-293-6024 or visit the HeLe HuLi Adventure Center for more information or to make reservations. Watch our video!
- Clear-Bottom or Double Kayaks
- Choose a single kayak with a window or share a kayak with a friend.
- Fish and Bird Watching
- See first hand the marine life as your kayak glides over colorful corals, fish and turtles.
- Explore a WWII Bunker
- Step back into history in a real bunker at Protection Point and learn about its colorful past from your guide.
- Search for the Lost Banyan Tree
- View the banyan tree that was used in many episodes of the hit TV show Lost.
- Relax on a secluded beach
- Take a rest from kayaking at Kawela Bay, one of Oahu's most beautiful secluded beaches.
- Hunt for buried treasure (for the Keiki ages 5 and over)
- Use the treasure map and its clues to uncover a valuable prize.
- Remember your vacation forever
- Have a complimentary digital photo of you on your kayak emailed to you after the trip and a Shaka Kayaks water bottle.
* Note: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour so you won't miss your transportation.