Come out and enjoy an amazing night on the North Shore and support the Mauli Ola Foundation, to raise funds for surf experience days and pediatric visits. Surf Experience Days provide free one on one surf lessons to kids with Cystic Fibrosis (CF), cancer and other genetic conditions by pairing them up with professional surfers. Pediatric visits were adopted as a way to reach the patients that can’t make it to the ocean.
Mauli Ola Foundation's 7th Annual North Shore Benefit Concert that will take place at Surfer The Bar at Turtle Bay Resort, with performances by Maoli (acoustic), Tahiti Mana Dance Troupe, Tavana, and more! General Admission tickets are available for $50.
The Mauli Ola Foundation was organized in 2007 to educate, spread awareness and supply natural therapies for people facing the challenges of genetic disorders such as cancer and cystic fibrosis. Supported by the greatest action sports athletes in the world, the Mauli Ola Foundation has introduced surfing and other water sports to over 2,000 patents across the country:
• Recipient of Surfer Poll’s “Agent of Change” Humanitarian Award
• Featured foundation on GoPro for a Cause
• 4x grant recipient - Surfboard Industry Manufacturer Association (SIMA)
• Recipient of Kelly Slater & Quiksilver Foundation’s 10 for Ten donation
• Recipient of Rare Project award for patient advocacy
• Featured on Hawaii Five-0
• Volcom Giveback Series
• Official charity for the 2012 Vans Triple Crown of Surfing
*For donating in-kind products and services please contact: email@example.com