2015 Turtle Bay Amateur Presented by Oakley Flights: Championship, A, B, C and Women's Open
October 10 & 11, 2015
Welcome to the 13th Annual Turtle Bay Amateur presented by Oakley! Thank you for being a part of this great event. We look forward to a fun and competitive weekend. Please see below for an overview of the schedule of events. If there are any questions please contact to the Golf Shop at 808-293-8574 or the Tournament Chairperson, Zakry Akagi-Bustin at 808-791-7182 (Direct) or email at [email protected]
ELIGIBILITY: All Ages: Open to all golfers with a valid USGA GHIN Handicap.
- Championship.......0 - 6
- A Flight:..................6.1 - 12
- B Flight...................12.1– 18
- C Flight...................18.1+
DO NOT BOOK ANY TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS UNTIL ACCEPTED INTO THE FIELD.Registration Directions for TB AM 2015
ENTRY FEE: $285.00 ENTRY DEADLINE: October 2nd 2015
Registration begins on Tuesday, August 25th. You will need to create a user profile and your GHIN to sign up. If you need help, please read the Registration Directions for TB AM 2015.
WIDTHDRAW/ REFUND POLICY: Withdraw Policy: Players must withdraw from a tournament online using their USGA GHIN member account. Notification to the Turtle Bay Golf tournament director by email [email protected] or phone (808) 791-7182 of a player's intention to withdraw from an event is final. A player may, however, submit another application for that tournament if the entry deadline has not passed. Withdraws from any event will not affect future tournament play. Failure to withdraw will be considered a "No-Show." Refunds / Incomplete Transactions: Players who withdraw before an event’s entry deadline will have their entry fee returned minus $10.00 for handling. If a player withdraws after the entry deadline and five (5) or more working days before the tournament, he/she will be refunded 50% of the entry fee. There will be no refunds for players who withdraw less than five (5) working days (Monday through Friday) before a tournament (except for emergencies; these claims will be reviewed by the 2015 Turtle Bay Amateur Tournament Committee). If a tournament is cancelled due to inclement weather, the player will be refunded all but $10.00 of his/her entry fee for handling. All online transactions that are returned due to insufficient funds or incomplete information will be charged a $10.00 processing fee. Entry into an event will not be accepted until all additional fees are paid. Refer to the Privacy, Shipping, and Return policies on ShopTurtleBay.com.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Saturday, October 10
- The Championship and B Flights will play the Palmer Course with tee times off of #1 & #10 tee beginning at 7:30 AM
- The A, C, and Women's Flights will play the Fazio Course, with tee times off of #1 & #10 tee beginning at 7:30 AM
- Individual tee times are available online at www.turtlebaygolf.com or in the Golf Shop.
- Post-round festivities for all flights will be hosted by Lei Lei's Bar and Grill adjacent to the golf shop.
- Sunday tee times will be emailed by 6:30 PM Saturday evening or will be available by calling the golf shop at 808-293-8574.
- Tee times are in a two hour window from 7:30-9:30 AM and determined by score. The leaders tee off last.
Sunday, October 11
- The Championship and B Flights will play the Fazio Course with tee times off of #1 & #10 tee beginning at 7:30 AM
- The A, C, and Women's Flights will play the Palmer Course, with tee times off of #1 & #10 tee beginning at 7:30 AM
- Leaders will tee off last, and all tee times will be available by email or calling the Golf Shopat 808-293-8574
- Post-round festivities, lunch and prizes will be hosted at Lei Lei’s Bar & Grill immediately following play.
PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: One practice round per player is included with every entry and each additinoal practice rounds are available for $35.00 per player for the two weeks prior to the event. Tee times can be made anytime on weekdays (2 weeks prior to the event) and after 12:00 PM on the weekends prior to the event. To schedule a tee time call the pro shop at (808) 293-8574 and let them know that you are a participant in the 2015 Turtle Bay Amateur.
DRIVING RANGE HOURS: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
PLAY-OFF PROCEDURE: Ties for each division individual champion will be determined by an on course play-off. All players involved in a play-off must complete all play-off holes. No play-off hole shall begin after 5:00 PM. If the play-off is not feasible orc annot be concluded due to time constraints, ties will be broken by scorecard matching using the procedure in the USGA Rules of Golf Appendix 1, 10.
SPECTATORS: Spectator are allowed at this event. All spectators must walk. No golf carts allowed
ADA: Turtle Bay Golf Course allows that spectators may request relief under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and seek a reasonable accommodation for their disability by the use of a motorized golf cart during all tournament competition for the 2015 season. Spectators are required to submit a request in writing, with a copy of the ADA state authorized handicap card, to Turtle Bay Golf prior to the tournament date. A cart fee of $30 per player/day will apply. Only the person approved for ADA cart privileges may ride in the cart at any time; no passengers.
Lei Lei's Bar & Grill HOURS OF OPERATION:
6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Awards banquet to follow completion of play on Sunday October 11, 2015.
PACE OF PLAY POLICY:
Please refer to each competitive round for pace of play guidelines on the Notice to Competitors