#ThirstyThursday: Chocolate Martini
We are only two weeks away from Easter, so we thought we’d serve up a chocolatey cocktail. Let’s just say this is the grown-up’s version of the chocolate bunny you enjoyed when you were five-years-old. We will be featuring this chocolate concoction in our North Shore Kula Grille all month but if you can’t join us in person, you can make the treat for yourself at home!
- 1 oz. Three Olives Vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. Chambord
- ½ oz. Chocolate syrup served up
- ½ oz. Half & Half
- Dark Chocolate Shavings
LET THE FUN BEGIN
- Add the Three Olives Vanilla Vodka, Chambord and chocolate syrup with ice in a mixer and shake.
- Strain into a chilled Martini glass.
- Garnish with dark chocolate shavings and enjoy!
Did you try this at home? Let us know in the comment section below! We are also happy to take any suggestions on which cocktail you would like the recipe to next!