Ohana Day with Paula Fuga, Eli-Mac and Kimié Miner
The party is back! Join us on Sunday, July 3rd for live entertainment by local favorites Paula Fuga, Eli-Mac, Kimié Miner, Yoza and DJ Keala Kennell. Enjoy food vendors, libations, merch booths, giveaways and of course a beautiful fireworks show at night!
Doors open at 3pm with Concert starting at 3:30pm and fireworks at 8pm.
$20 GA | $30 Door
Keiki 5 and Under: Free
No Refunds x No Exceptions
$10 On-Site Parking with Concert Tickets
$40 On-Site Parking, No Concert Access. ABSOLUTELY NO TAILGATING.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING
- No Re-Entry
- Only 21+ will be given a wristband to drink alcoholic beverages.
- Blankets & towels are allowed.
- Tables, chairs & tallboys will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Absolutely no coolers, outside food, drinks (including hydro flasks with water), umbrellas
- No packages, bags, knapsacks, or backpacks are allowed.
- Small purses are not to exceed 12" x 12", and a diaper bag is okay for those with children. (one per person & subject to search)
- Any outside alcoholic beverage will be confiscated.
- Any patron under the age of 21 found drinking will be subject to ejection &/or arrest.
Turtle Bay Resort
Jim Beam Highball
On The Rocks