A visual artist who breaks barriers, connects with audiences and tells stories that reveal the mysteries and wisdom of nature, Louie Schwartzberg brings stunning nature, aerial and slice-of-life imagery to audiences including TED, Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday and 3D IMAX theaters worldwide. Recent theatrical releases include “Mysteries of the Unseen World” with National Geographic, narrated by Forrest Whitaker and Disneynature’s “Wings of Life”, narrated by Meryl Streep. “Nature. Beauty. Gratitude” and “The Hidden Beauty of Pollination” are two of the top-viewed TEDx Talks of all time. Schwartzberg’s most recent film, narrated by Morgan Freeman, will open the United Nations’ Global Climate Change Summit on September 23rd, 2014.
Two of Louie’s most recent TEDx Talks, “Nature. Beauty. Gratitude” and “”The hidden beauty of pollination”, are often cited as the top TEDx views of all time.
Louie will be with the package guests throughout the entire program; never has he done this before! Enter for a chance to win a stay at Turtle Bay, attend the Louie Schwartzberg event, and meet Louie in person!
A MOVING ART RETREAT
WITH LOUIE SCHWARTZBERG
November 13-16, 2014
Turtle Bay’s Wonder and Wellness Workshop Series kicks off with celebrated filmmaker, cinematographer and director, Louie Schwartzberg. Designed for visual artists, photographers and nature lovers, guests will discover secrets to time-lapse and macro-cinematography techniques, enjoy small group photography excursions and engage with a visionary artist during a private, VIP screening and lecture. Space is limited in this intimate and interactive weekend workshop.
Turtle Bay invites you to enjoy this exclusive program with
Louie Schwartzberg - Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW >>
Pricing for the 3 night package is:
Double $1,749 per person | Single $2,195 per person
Plus Tax | Resort Service Fee Included
Limited availability - Book this experience today!
The three-night exclusive package includes an intimate immersion into Schwartzberg’s work with special events led by the artist, including:
• 3 night accommodation in newly renovated epic accommodations at Turtle Bay Resort, including resort fee
• Private Welcome reception
• 3 buffet breakfasts in the Kula Grille
• A picnic lunch at Kawela Bay with Louie
• $75 activity credit to explore on SUP boards, guided kayak tour. snorkel and more
• A VIP reception with Louie
• VIP admission and seating at the presentation of “Saving our Planet: Nature’s Mysteries Revealed Through the Lens.”
• Private evening “Talk Story” event with Louie
• Dinner with Louie at Pa’akai restaurant
• A morning visual guided meditation with Louie and closing blessing with Hoku
• A 60 Minute Massage at Nalu Kinetic Spa (gratuity included)
• 2 fitness class passes
• $100 resort credit to use at restaurants, spa, or shops.
Enter to Win a chance to attend The Moving Art Experience at Turtle Bay!
Simply fill out the below form and you will be entered to win a stay at Turtle Bay and the chance to meet Louie in person! Winners will be notified by email on October 10, 2014.
Prize is for room accommodations and entry to the Louie event only and does not include airfare.