Sweepstakes Official Rules
Turtle Bay SUP WINNERS CIRCLE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
Sponsor: Turtle Bay Resort, Oahu 57-091 Kamehameha Highway, Kahuku, Hawaii 96731
The prize: Two (2) Flights, five (5) night accommodations at the Turtle Bay Resort, Adventure Passport, Welcome Meal, Swag Package, Week of free SUP Gear Rental and one (1) Guided Day. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. All complimentary nights valid for room rate, are non transferable, no extendable, and for five nights only. Expiration of certificate may not be extended and any unused portion may not be redeemed for cash. No exceptions or substitutions. On-island transportation is not included in this prize pack and winner is responsible for all transportation while in Hawaii. Total value of the prize is $6,780. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes through email subscription or SMS text subscription through turtlebaysup.com and mobile.turtlebaysup.com. Deadline for entries is December 17, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time.
Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All entries become property of Administrator and will not be returned. The Administrator is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information. Administrator is not responsible for computer system or phone line errors, software/hardware malfunctions, postal delays, late, lost, stolen, illegible, mutilated, delayed, misdirected, postage-due or incomplete entries, or other errors, failures or delays in transmissions that are human or technical in nature. Entries must include a valid email address. In the event of a dispute, the prize will be awarded to the registered owner of the designated email address.
All entrants warrant that they are not subject to the verification requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). The Drawing is void where prohibited.
Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
2. Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on February 8, 2014 and will continue until December 17, 2014. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
3. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open worldwide to persons who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry and have a valid driver's license in their home country. Entrants who are 18 but have not yet reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside, (""Minors") must obtain parental or legal guardian consent to be eligible to enter Sweepstakes. Employees, directors, and officers of the Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, public relations agencies, prize suppliers, partners, and any vendors providing services in connection with this Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Sponsor Affiliates"), and their families (defined as parent, child, sibling and spouse) or those living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. The laws of Hawaii apply to and govern this Sweepstakes and any claims must be raised and resolved in the federal or state courts located in Honolulu, Hawaii. All federal, state, provincial and local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. A prize won by an individual eighteen (18) years of age or older, but considered a Minor in his or her legal jurisdiction of residency will be awarded in the name of the Minor's parent or legal guardian.
4. Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of Turtle Bay Resort and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible any costs of entering, including online access charges.
5. Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable after the entry deadline. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Beginning on January 9, 2015, winners will have one year to book their prize-winning trip.
6. Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email from Turtle Bay Resort. An email will be sent to the winner within one week after the promotional period drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the Sponsor as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email. Winners must contact the Sponsor within 5 calendar days from the date the notification is sent by Sponsor to claim their prize. Failure to contact Sponsor within that 5 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
7. Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
8. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
9. Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (II) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (III) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (IV) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (V) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
10. Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Turtle Bay Resort and the sweepstakes sponsor, not to Facebook.
11. Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of Hawaii.
12. VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
13. WINNER LIST. Beginning on or about January 9, 2015, you may obtain the name of the Prize winner by contacting Turtle Bay Resort. Requests received after March 9, 2015, will not be honored.
THE SUP WINNERS CIRCLE
Presented by Turtle Bay
WIN AN ALL INCLUSIVE TRIP FOR TWO TO TURTLE BAY!
ENTER TO WIN HERE >>
Prize Package Includes:
Two round-trip flights
Enjoy a 5-night stay in a brand new Epic Guestroom
Two Adventure Passports
Dinner for two at the North Shore Kula Grille
Turtle Bay Swag bag for two
SUP Rental Gear to use duiring your stay
One Guided Day with a North Shore Guide