Arnold Palmer Course Opening Friday, May 22nd
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Tuesday | closed
- Wednesday - Sunday | 7:00am – 3:00pm
- First tee time: 7:00am / Last: 3:00pm
- Cart use until 11:48am tee time; walking only from 12 noon
- New safe & clean guidelines in place (see below)
Call 808-293-8574 for reservations or click here to book online
In order to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff during the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, the following protocols have been put in place at Turtle Bay. Enjoy your round!
Turtle Bay Golf Safety Guidelines
- Please maintain appropriate social distancing at all times.
- All guests are required to wear face coverings in and around the clubhouse area.
- We have a “no touch” policy in place. Our staff has been instructed not to touch or handle our guests’ golf bag, golf club or vehicle at any time. You will have to load your own bag on the golf cart.
- To avoid gatherings, please do not arrive more than 30 minutes before your tee time. Our staff will provide each golfer their own cart. You may ride together if you are playing with your quarantine partner. However, it is recommended that you take your own cart.
- Cart amenities such as coolers, bottled water, cart towels and tees will be removed from the cart. Scorecards and pencils will be provided upon request. Golfers should plan on bringing their own towels and tees.
- Golfers are encouraged to bring their reusable water bottles. As always, no outside food and beverage or personal coolers will be permitted. Outside alcohol on the golf course is not permitted by law.
- Lei Lei’s Bar and Grill will be open during golf course hours starting at 7:00 AM with light breakfast, beverages, and bar items. Lei Lei’s full “take out” menu is available from 11:00-7:00 PM. See website for details leileisbarandgrill.com. Guests are encouraged to call-in food orders at least 20-30 minutes prior @ (808) 293-2662.
- Golf Club rentals are not available at this time.
- The practice putting green and short game area will be available for warm up. Players must provide/use their own golf balls. The driving range will remain closed until further notice. The Fazio practice putting green outside the golf shop will remain closed.
- The bunker rakes have been removed. If your ball comes to rest in a bunker, you may play the ball as it lies OR take the nearest point of relief outside the bunker no closer to the hole (no penalty). Please smooth over disrupted areas with the soles of your shoes.
- Do not touch or remove the flagstick. “Gimmes” are good golf etiquette these days.
- The Golf Shop will be limited to four guests at a time and locker room restrooms will be open for no more than two guests at a time to enforce social distancing. Please plan accordingly. On course restrooms are available after hole #4/#6 and after hole #13.
- After your round, you may drive directly to your car. We respectfully ask you to return the golf carts to the staging area immediately after dropping off your clubs and personal items.