Filmed at Turtle Bay
More than 150 television shows and feature films have been filmed at Turtle Bay Resort including:
- Along Came Polly
- Alvin and the Chipmunks III: Chipwrecked
- The Amazing Race
- The Big Bounce
- Blue Crush
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- Hawaii Five-0
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Journey 2 The Mysterious Island
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
- Magnum P.I.
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Soul Surfer
Turtle Bay Drone Policy
Out of privacy and safety concerns for our guests and employees, Turtle Bay Resort prohibits the use of drones, personal or commercial, without the prior written authorization from resort management. This prohibition includes drones used for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating above or within the resort boundaries. Any violation of this policy may involve confiscation of any equipment and may subject violators to any damages, including but not limited to, damages for violations of privacy and/or physical or personal injuries, or regulatory fines and legal fees.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.