Roaming Romantics Itinerary
A beachfront adventure for two
Whether you're seeking a destination to celebrate wedded bliss, a chance to deepen your connection, or find new ways to spend time together, Turtle Bay sets the scene for a romantic escape. Create magical memories biking to a secluded beach, exploring local culture, paddling out into the crystal-clear waters for a turtle kayaking tour. And most of all, carving out your own quiet time to savor each other's company.
- Settle into your Ocean Bungalow and make your way to the private infinity pool for a refreshing dip.
- Embrace island life with a signature Mai Tai from the pool bar while watching the surfers down below and vibing to the sounds of live music.
- Enjoy a quiet dinner at Alaia, our signature restaurant for deliciously fresh dishes, crafted with an emphasis on locally sourced produce including our own 468-acre farm.
- Fuel up for the day's activities with a breakfast buffet at Alaia.
- Opt for relaxation or exhilaration (or both):
- Enjoy a beachside dinner at Beach House by award-winning chef Roy Yamaguchi.
- Continue the evening with handcrafted cocktails and live music at Off the Lip in the lobby.
- Take a drive towards historic Haleiwa town. Enjoy Hawaii grown coffee while browsing through local boutiques and art galleries.
- On the way back, stop by Waimea Bay. Known for its crystal-clear waters, big wave surf in the winter months, and cliff jumping from "Da Big Rock".
- Ride into the sunset with a private horseback ride.
- Spend the evening in, enjoying a champagne toast and a sumptuous meal for just the two of you in the privacy of your bungalow.
- Start your morning with sunrise yoga to get you going for the day's activity.
- Enjoy a sun-filled day on the water:
- Experience a luau like you've never seen before. Our weekly Paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) show features a delicious outdoor feast, along with live music, lei making, and a fire knife show.
- Prepare for the day with coffee and on-the-go breakfast from Hoʻolana.
- Take a morning bike ride to Kahuku Point, exploring native wildlife and tide pools along the way.
- Carve your love story into a keepsake you'll treasure forever with a Polynesian wood carving lesson.
- Show off your pickleball skills and meet with fellow picklers at our weekly Drinks & Dinks.
- Enjoy a casual dinner at Lei Lei's, a favorite amongst visitors and locals.
- Indulge in a farm-fresh breakfast buffet at Alaia. Fill up on local coffee and tropical fruit before your journey home.
- Enjoy your last moments in paradise lounging by the adult-only pool in a private cabana.