Frequently Asked Questions
Curious about Turtle Bay Resort? Please browse our collection of FAQs below. If you cannot find the answer to your questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
When staying at Turtle Bay Resort, your visit is enhanced by the many services and amenities available throughout the property which are covered in the Resort Service Fee.
Daily Resort Service Fees differ by your room type and are outlined below:
- Main Building - $49.00 + 14.962% General Excise Tax totaling $56.33 per night
- The Ocean Bungalows - $49.00 + 14.962% General Excise Tax totaling $56.33 per night
- Ocean Villas - $90.00 + 14.962% General Excise Tax totaling $103.46 per night
Resort Service Fee Includes:
- Two Refillable PATH Water Bottles, (refill stations are located throughout the resort for your convenience)
- Use of Business Center Facilities
- Arrival Lei Greeting
- Daily Resort Activities, (see The Guidepost for calendar of daily activities)
- Use of Resort Cruisers (45-min per day/per guest, based on availability, 2 cruisers per room)
- Unlimited Toll-Free Local & 60-Min of Domestic Long Distance Telephone Calls
- High Speed Wi-Fi, 10mbps
- Use of Beach Toys & Boogie Boards at Kuilima Cove, (based on availability)
- Use of Beach Umbrellas and chairs at Kuilima Cove, (based on availability)
- Daily Basket of Range Balls, (after 12 noon)
- Admission to a Fitness Lesson of the day
- Use of GoPro Camera for up to 24-hours
- One Hour Pickle Ball Court usage
- 45-minute Photo Session, (images available for purchase)
- Complimentary use of Beats Pill Speaker, (based on availability)
NOTE: Resort Service Fee inclusions are subject to change. Special events not included.
Should you require an early check-in or a late check-out, please contact us directly. Check-in and out times are as follows:
- Check-In: 3pm
- Check-Out: 11am
Daily valet-parking includes one guest parking space.
- Valet Parking Only: $35 (1-24 hours)
Parking fees may be subject to change.
Turtle Bay Resort is dog-friendly. Please review our policies below prior to booking.
- Turtle Bay Resort is dog-friendly and allows dogs in the main building of the hotel and Ocean Bungalows only.
- Guests travelling with dogs must notify Turtle Bay Resort at the time of booking.
- A one-time pet cleaning fee of $300 for dogs 35lbs and less, or $500 for dogs greater than 35lbs will be applied per room and charged with full deposit.
- Dogs must be accompanied by their owner at the time of check-in.
Turtle Bay is a Non-Smoking resort. Guestrooms and balconies are Non-Smoking. A minimum cleaning fee of $300 per sleeping space will be assessed if there is any evidence of smoking in a guestroom or balcony. This fee will be assessed on any form of smoke including incense, mosquito coils, vapor cigarettes, cigarettes, cigars, etc..
In order to accommodate everyone, smoking is allowed in three designated areas near the main building.
Turtle Bay is located on the North Shore of Oahu, the surf capital of the world. We are conveniently located near legendary surf breaks Pipeline, Sunset Beach, and Waimea Bay.
A beautiful 15-minute drive North will take you to Historic Haleiwa town which provides attractions, shopping, and dining. We are a 10-minute drive from the Polynesian Cultural Center.
Turtle Bay is a 55 minute drive from the Honolulu International Airport. We look forward to saying “Aloha” and welcoming you to Hawaii! For more information, please contact us at 1.866.475.2569.
To Turtle Bay from Honolulu International Airport, (55 minutes/37 miles): Get Directions
Take H1 Freeway, Westbound. Stay on the H1 Freeway for approximately six miles. Look for signs for the H2 Freeway, Northbound (North Shore/Wahiawa).ïMerge right onto the H2 Freeway. Continue on the H2 Freeway North to Wahiawa. Exit at Wahiawa (Exit 8) on to 80 (Kamehameha Hwy) through Wahiawa. Continue Northbound, 80 connects with 99. Stay on 99 to Haleiwa. The road now bypasses Haleiwa and becomes route 83. Continue on 83 approximately 20 minutes toward Kahuku. Turtle Bay Resort will be on the left hand side.
Turtle Bay Resort works with Enterprise Car Rental to service your needs and offer customer discounts.
There is no dress code policy at the resort, however some restaurants do suggest guests come in Resort Attire. Shoes and shirts must be worn in the main lobby and restaurants, (excluding the pool bar).
Out of privacy and safety concerns for our guests and employees, Turtle Bay Resort prohibits the use of drones, personal or commercial, without the prior written authorization from Resort management. This prohibition includes drones used for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating above or within the Resort boundaries. Any violation of this policy may involve confiscation of any equipment, and may subject violators to any damages, including but not limited to, damages for violations of privacy and/or physical or personal injuries, or regulatory fines and legal fees. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.