Young Family Itinerary
For our youngest guests under 13
It can be hard to keep the youngest among us interested but Turtle Bay captures the hearts of every guest, no matter what their age. Choose from a wide variety of activities on-site, all at your own pace and catered to your family’s ever-changing needs. Take a hands-on approach with an ukulele and hula lesson. Hang out at the pool to catch the Brave Mermaid Show. Take a family bike ride through our beachside trails. And of course, our spacious rooms are there for you at the end of the day, along with relaxing resort spaces for some much-needed downtime, whenever you need it.
- After a good night’s rest, enjoy fresh brewed coffee, fresh fruit, and made-to-order eggs in the Ocean Club Lounge.
- Give your keiki an adventure they'll remember forever:
- Kick up your feet in a poolside family cabana, laze the day away, and enjoy the simple joys of island time.
- Ease into the morning and mozy on over to The Stables for a hands-on pony experience and say howdy to our horses.
- Keiki won't want to miss the Brave Mermaid Show. Our resident mermaid, Kariel will delight you with tales from her underwater adventures. Afterwards, kids can be a part of Kariel's Mermaid Academy to learn how to swim in their own unique fins.
- Book a sunset session with the resort photographer and have those holiday cards ready early this year.
- Head back to the lounge, your private oasis to relax and enjoy light appetizers and evening drinks. And don’t forget to try an Uncle’s Handmade Ice Cream sandwich made with fun local flavors!
- After breakfast, join us for a lesson on lei making or learn to dance the hula.
- Venture across miles of well-maintained trails - what you find along the way will amaze you:
- Explore native wildlife on a bird watching tour. See and hear rare and indigenous birds like the Laysan Albatross, Hawaiian Stilt, and more.
- Create your own adventure with a bike ride to explore the tide pools and find a strip of sand all to yourself.
- Immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture with our weekly Paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) show. Enjoy a delicious outdoor feast, lively music and entertainment, lei making, and spectacular fire knife show.
- Located mauka (towards the mountain) is our 468-acre farm. Take an AgriTour where kids can go on a scavenger hunt to find native Hawaiian plants, taste local fresh fruits, and sip on ice-cold coconut water straight from the coconut.
- On your way back to the resort, enjoy a private picnic lunch with farm-fresh bites and special treats for the keiki.
- For more outdoor fun enjoy our lawn games. Choose from corn hole, giant Jenga, and bocce ball.
- Enjoy a poolside dinner and the best views of the surfers down below. Sunset pool bar offers the perfect vantage point to watch the waves roll in.
- Grab coffee and breakfast to-go from Ho'olana to enjoy on the beach.
- Soak up the sunshine and spend your last morning building sandcastles and watching keiki play in the calm ocean water.
- Before your journey home, stop by Ocean Club Lounge to relax, enjoy lunch, and say farewell to the friendly Club Concierge.