Stop, Breathe, Enjoy.
The Spirit Of Aloha Welcomes You
The sound of rolling waves. The smell of the sea. The breathtaking views. A place of deep natural beauty, inside and out. Surrounded by unrivaled scenery and untouched land, your home away from home is elegant, relaxing, and welcoming. More than just a greeting, we take the spirit of Aloha very seriously. It’s kindness and harmony, warmth and patience. So when you’re here you’re ‘ohana and that means we take very good care of you.
Arriving at Turtle Bay is a bit like coming home. Steps away from the beach or perched high above it, breathing easy or soaking up the view. Find your balance, take your time. The spirit of Aloha you find here has a way of staying with you long after you’re gone. And calls you back again.
- WiFi Internet access (in-room and public areas)
- GoPro Camera usage (visit the North Shore WaterShed for details)
- Nalu Spa Fitness Center and Business Center 24-hour access
- One-hour tennis court usage per day
- 10-Minute Stand Up Paddle Board land demo with Hans Hedemann Surf School
- Basket of range balls at the Palmer Driving Range, golf clubs provided
- Weekly Ukulele & Hula Lessons, see The Guidepost for details
There is a profound sense of place on Hawaii’s North Shore and we long to connect visitors and guests to authentic experiences that are rooted in the uniqueness here. For the curious, for those who seek the familiar or crave the unexpected. Where even everyday activities are taken to uncommon heights. From slow and grounded to fast-paced and pulse pounding.
At Turtle Bay, accessibility goes beyond your room. From parking and the front desk to our pool and hot tub, restaurants, spa and fitness center, you’ll find ADA hotel room accommodations and amenities, ADA accessible facilities and activities, and more.
We want all of our ohana to feel welcome and comfortable here.